Comprising Don’t Fret 1, Don’t Fret 2 and Fretless Theory, the Don’t Fret series has been in use for over 15 years in schools around the world.
Don’t Fret 1
- Theory Unit: over 50 pages of explanations and worksheets divided into three comprehensive units.
- Note Values, Staff, Clef, Time Signature, Notes of Pitch, Rests, Leger Lines, Dot’s, Ties, Slurs, Accidentals, Major Scales, Interval and Anacrusis.
- Practical Unit: Basic Rhythm Work, Drum Kit Rhythms, Introduction to Keyboard and Juggling for coordination.
Don’t Fret 2
Don’t Fret 2 is the next stage of a music student’s theory development once they have completed Don’t Fret 1.
It contains worksheets and explanations on:
- Compound Time
- Chord Inversions
- Two Octave Major and Minor Scales and Intervals
- Chord Formulas
- Circle of 5th’s
- The practical section is further development of the skills learnt in Don’t Fret 1.
This is also a great workbook for the musically experienced student in your beginners classroom.
This student workbook contains four comprehensive Theory Units with explanations and worksheets.
With 95 pages of theory including four progress tests, Fretless Theory comprehensively covers the requirements for A.M.E.B. First Grade Theory and is used by many Instrumental and Classroom teachers.
Ordering Don’t Fret textbooks
To order any of the Don’t Fret textbooks, visit the ordering page.