It’s finally here: Don’t Fret’s iPad App V2. After launching iPad 1, we asked ourselves “what we could do better?”
After 6 months of rebuilding a completely re-designed and re-imagined app, Don’t Fret’s App 2 delivers on the promise of version 1.
So, what’s changed?
Firstly all the Don’t Fret music books–Don’t Fret 1, Don’t Fret 2 and Fretless Theory–are now housed in the one app.
Importantly, the app is faster, cleaner, easier to use and makes a lot more sense.
Features and benefits include:
- Fully interactive and intuitive, harnessing iPad features: pinch, zoom, swipe and more.
- Student work can’t be lost: we store answers server-side and in-app.
- Better student productivity and outcomes.
- Simple and clear feedback to students.
- Works on iPad and iPad Mini, retina iPads, landscape and portrait, with fingers or stylus.
- Teachers can mark from anywhere, anytime.
- Full support and helpdesk.
To find out more how the iPad app works, click here.
Don’t Fret iPad App 2 trial
To sign up for a no obligation free demo for 30 days, click here. Please note, you’ll be redirected to dfapps.com.au, which is where we host the actual app functionality for Don’t Fret.